Technical Problems With Electronic 1098-T Form
If you have problems accessing the 1098-T Form in One.IU, try the following in the order listed:
- Check the time zone and time. Be sure to set the time zone first, and then the time. Both must be correct for your current location.
- Clear the cache in your browser. For instructions, see How do I clear my web browser's cache, cookies, and history
- Clear the cookies in your browser. For instructions, see How do I view and control cookies in my Internet browser?
- If your computer is running Windows, run your security software, which will remove registry changes and cookies that might be harmful to your computer or keep other services from working properly.
- Note: For personal computers, UITS recommends Windows Defender for Windows 8.x, which comes as part of Windows 8.x as a full antivirus suite. Be aware that the earlier version of Windows Defender on IUware is not the full suite, but a spyware program only. For Windows 7 and Vista, UITS recommends Microsoft Security Essentials, available free of charge via IUware. Be sure to have only one antivirus program installed.
- If you have a pop-up blocker on your computer, try holding down the
Ctrlkey and clicking the link you wish to open. This overrides some pop-up blockers.
Note: If your Internet pop-up blocker is set to block all pop-ups, you'll need to turn it off or change the setting to allow them; refer to your browser help for instructions. For further assistance, contact your local Support Center.
If you still cannot access the system, contact your campus Support Center.