Retirees receiving 18/20 payments are encouraged to submit a Form W-4 in One.IU and a Form WH-4 in One.IU for withholding for Federal and State (Indiana) purposes. If these forms are not received, then the latest Form W-4 and WH-4 submitted during employment will be used.

For those not living in Indiana, see the “Non-Indiana Resident Form” at the link below:

For questions related to pension withholding, please contact University Tax Services.

For questions related to the 18/20 Retirement Plan and applicable benefits, please contact

Contact Information

Mail: University Tax Services – Poplars 505
400 E. Seventh Street
Bloomington, IN 47405-3085
Fax: (812) 856-4861