Timesheet Hours Audit
Use this query to generate a list of employees who, during an FLSA week, logged hours in excess of the Hours Limit specified by the report parameters. This report allows users to monitor the number of hours employees work and is an especially helpful tool when auditing for ACA compliance or overtime accumulation.
Master Catalog > Human Resource Management System > Payroll > Timekeeping > KPME Reports
- Pay Date End: leave blank to capture the most recent pay period, or enter a specific pay period end date.
- Hours Limit: enter the minimum allowable hours for the FLSA week; for example, to search for all employees who have worked more than 25 hours in a week, enter '25.' If '0' is entered, all employee hours will be returned in the report.
- Benefit Group: by default, 'Non Eligible Only,' or temporary/hourly employees, is selected. Include BW1 and BWP employees by selecting 'All Employees.'
- Campus Code(s): leave blank to search across all campuses, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more campuses.
- RC Code(s): leave blank to search across all RCs, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more responsibility centers.
- Department Id(s): leave blank to search across all departments, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more departments.
- Work Area Id(s): leave blank to search across all work areas, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more work areas. Refer to Kuali Time to identify the work area(s) to search for.
- Employee Id(s): leave blank to search all employee timesheets, or enter one or more 10-digit ID numbers to limit the report to one or more employees.
- Report Type: these options specify the level of detail included in the repot. 'Summary' is selected by default; for additional information, select 'Detail.'
- Select Output Format: MS Excel (XLSX) is the only output option for this report.
- Select Output Destination: this report can run slowly; select "Send to Completed Reports." When the report has finished, you will receive an email with a direct link to the results. Alternatively, go to the Completed Reports folder in My Catalog to open the report from within IUIE.