Leave Balances - Dept Access
Use this query to generate a list of an employee's leave balances by pay period end date. The output includes hours earned, used, and ending balance for each pay end date. This report is especially useful to identify attendance balance discrepancies.
Master Catalog > Departmental Reporting > Payroll Reports - Departmental
- Employee ID(s): enter one or more employee 10-digit ID number.
- Processed Date (Less Than MM/DD/YY): leave blank to capture all records, or enter a specific date to search only records prior to that date.
- Processed Date (Greater Than MM/DD/YY): leave blank to capture all records, or enter a specific date to search only records after that date.
- Plan Type: leave blank to search all plan types, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more plan types.
- Select Output Format: MS Excel (XLSX) is the only output option for this report.
- Select Output Destination: You should be able to “Wait for Output” as this report runs fairly quick.
- Click the RUN button