Active Contract Pay Summary - New - Dept Access
This query can be used to list all activity for contract employees including job, contract, additional pay and paycheck data. This is very helpful when the contract amounts change in the middle of a contract period. Contract pay is used for Student academic and part-time adjunct appointments.
**This query is currently under construction and being updated to add contract id and sequence nbr**
Master Catalog > Departmental Reporting > Payroll Reports - Departmental
- Employee ID: enter the employee's 10-digit ID number.
- Employee Record Number: enter the job record number you would like to query.
- Job Effective Dt – Begin Range: leave blank for all history or enter date for specific time
- Job Effective Dt – End Range: leave blank for all history or enter date for specific time
- Select Output Format: MS Excel (XLSX) is the only output option for this report.
- Select Output Destination: this report usually runs quickly; "Wait" is a good option.
- Click the RUN button.