For Students & Parents

Students of Indiana University, or the parents of a student, may need to interact with Financial Management Services for tax-related services. Information that may be broadly applicable is linked directly below, or please visit the Tax section of our website for a more complete selection of options.

IRS Form 1098-T Form "1098-T:Tuition Payments Statements" reports certain enrollment and financial information to students and the Internal Revenue Service. 
Student Tax Resources Other tax-related resources for students and parents, including tax treatment of financial aid and information on education tax credits.

Can't Find What You're Looking for On Our Site?

  • For taking care of the business of being a student contact Student Central
  • For student loan information please contact the Student Loan Office.
  • If you're not sure where to find the information you're looking for, ask us here.