• The document only adjusts a single account
• The document only adjusts current budget amount
• The Initiator is the fiscal officer for the account
• The account is not identified as a Contracts and Grants account
• The total decrease amount is not greater than the current budget balance for the object code being decreased
• If previous conditions are not met, the document continues with standard financial document routing, based on the account numbers used on the document as follows:
o The fiscal officer for each account must approve.
o Organization review routing occurs for the organization that owns each account.
o Sub-fund routing occurs based on the sub-fund of each account.