1. Click in the Budget Construction Selection screen.
The system displays the Organization Selection screen.
2. Use the down arrow to expand the organization sub-tree.
3. Use the list in the Selected column to individually select the organizations or to globally select the organization sub-tree by clicking the available set buttons to make your selection(s) of organization(s) you want to push down.
4. Choose from among these options:
• : Push documents in the organization
sub-tree to the selected organization’s level. This is the typical pushdown
• : Push just the documents directly reporting to the organization to zero level (Set manager level is also known as Set Fiscal Officer level).
• : Do both operations above. All sub-tree documents to the selected organization’s level and directly reporting documents to the selected organization’s zero level. (Set org & manager level is also known as Set Org and Fiscal Officer level).
• : Push all documents
associated to each organization in the selected sub-tree(s) to the document’s
level one. That is, put each document (account) at its level one organization
• : Push all documents associated to each organization in the selected sub-tree(s) to the document’s level zero. That is, put each document (account) at level zero.
• : Allows you to push down all of the documents at once and displays a message at the left top corner stating that the push down was successful
• Push Down Candidates tab: Allows you to push down the documents individually. To view documents associated with your selection:
Click in the Pull Up Candidates tab.
Click to select the account you want to load.
When you are in the document, push it down to the desired level by clicking the button.