Internal Billing

The Internal Billing (IB) document is used to bill for goods or services provided by one university department to another university department, reflecting income to the provider and expense to the customer.

Note: This document is not used to record the transfer of capital equipment between university accounts. Normally this type of transaction is recorded via a Transfer of Funds (TF) document.


Document Layout

Process Overview