1. Select Indirect Cost Adjustment from the Financial Transactions menu.
2. Log into the KFS as necessary.
3. Complete the standard tabs.
Notice that the object codes in the Grant and
Receipt section of the Accounting Lines tab are
pre-populated and are not editable.
Note: For information about the standard tabs such as Document Overview, Notes and Attachments, Ad Hoc Recipients, Route Log, and Accounting Lines tabs, see Standard Tabs.
4. Click .
5. Review the General Ledger Pending Entries tab.
Accounts on the Grant side are debited when the amount is positive, and credited when the amount is negative. Accounts on the Receipt side are credited when the amount is positive and debited when the amount is negative. This document automatically generates cash offset entries to cash or fund balance object codes.
6. Review the Route Log tab.