1. Select Auxiliary Voucher from the Financial Transactions menu.
2. Log into the KFS as necessary.
3. Select the type of AV you wish to create on the Auxiliary Voucher Details tab. Also, select the posting period and reversal date if needed.
4. Complete the standard tabs.
Note: For information about the standard tabs such as Document Overview, Notes and Attachments, Ad Hoc Recipients, Route Log, and Accounting Lines tabs, see Standard Tabs.
5. Click .
6. Review the General Ledger Pending Entries tab.
This document generates offsetting entries, depending on the AV type selected. For accrual and adjustment entries that affect more than one account, the offsetting entry is to a defined fund balance object code. If the entry affects only one account, then there is no offset.
For a recode entry, the offsetting entry is to a defined fund balance object code. In addition, a recode automatically generates a Distribution of Income or Expense (DI) entry with an offset to cash in the current period.
the Route Log tab.
Note: For more information about the Route Log, see Route Log.