2. Log into the KFS as necessary.
3. Complete the standard tabs.
• The Accounting Lines tab of the GEC document varies slightly from other types of financial transaction documents:
• The Ref Number is a required field on the GEC document. This field identifies the reference number of the document being corrected.
• The Line Desc box is optional and can be used to enter a description specific to that line of the GEC. If left blank, the description from the Document Overview tab passes to the G/L for that line of the transaction.
Ref Origin Code is a required field. This code identifies the
system that created the transaction being corrected.
Note: For information about the standard tabs such as Document Overview, Notes and Attachments, Ad Hoc Recipients, Route Log, Accounting Lines and Capital Edit tabs, see Standard Tabs.
4. Click .
5. Review the General Ledger Pending Entries tab.
6. Review the Route Log tab.