1. Select Database and Manual Edit and click in the Correction Process tab.
The available files for editing are displayed in the Origin Entry Group list in the Documents in System tab.
2. Select the file in the Documents in System list and click .
3. Click .
4. Enter search criteria in the Search Criteria for Manual Edit tab to filter the data (optional). Click .
5. Make manual changes to the loaded row. Click save edits after completing each row.
6. Select the type of correction file to be created in the Edit Options and Action tab.
7. Click .
8. Review the Summary tab.