Business Rules

Note: Making Corrections: If a CR has been initiated and approved, but the accounting line information was incorrect, use the General Error Correction (GEC) document to make corrections. If the total amount of a CR is incorrect, use the Advance Deposit (AD) document to make the correction.

Note: For more information about the GEC and AD documents, see General Error Correction and Advance Deposit.