The Endowment module allows users to create, view, and maintain a variety of e-docs. Many of these e-docs are accessible from the Main Menu while others are accessible from the Maintenance menus. The functions are organized on the menus as follows.
• On the Main Menu tab, the Transactions submenu provides access to standard e-docs for working with assets, cash, and liabilities, and for performing various types of transfers.
• Also on the Main Menu, several types of adjustment transactions are available from the Administrative Transactions submenu.
• The Lookup and Maintenance submenu on the Main Menu provides access to e-docs through which you create and maintain records for your institution’s Endowment accounts, the securities they own, and other items.
• Finally, the Reports submenu on the Main Menu provides access to reports on asset statements, transaction statements and summaries, and trial balances.
• The Maintenance menu tab offers access to supporting e-docs. These e-docs are accessible via the Endowment submenu.