NSAR Administration Documents
Description: This suite of support documents allows users to maintain valid values for various attributes.
KFS Module: Accounts Receivable.
- Credit Memo Reason:
- Customer Address Type:
- Customer Upload:
- Customer Invoice Item Code: Set up identifiers for default information for items or services being invoiced in the Customer Invoice document.
- Customer Type: Categorize the business types for customers (individual, private, business, etc.).
- Invoice Recurrence: Create a recurrence record for existing customers so that future invoices will be automatically created based on the details provided (can also be created within the Invoice document).
- Lockbox Upload:
- Organization Accounting Default:
- Organization Options: Define invoice and remit-to information for an AR billing organization and link the billing organization to a processing organization defined in the System Information table.
- Payment Medium: Define payment types (check, credit card, etc.) for use on the Cash Control document.
- System Information: Define data specific to each AR processing organization.