Accounts Payable Inquiry
Welcome to Indiana University's Accounts Payable Customer Information Program. This page assists in obtaining information concerning payments in our accounts payable system.
- PO/Invoice Inquiry: This search is used when you know the University's purchase order number or the P.O. number and vendor's invoice number combination and you wish to obtain details about the status of payment on the PO/Invoice.
- DV Inquiry: This search is used when you know the University's disbursement voucher number and you wish to obtain details about the status of an ACH or check payment on the DV. Wire Transfer and Foreign Draft statuses can be found by opening and reading the notes on the DV document.
- Disbursement Number Inquiry: This search is used when you have received a University accounts payable check and need to retrieve additional information concerning the payment.
Further Assistance Necessary? Contact Indiana University Accounts Payable area with questions related to payment transactions.
Purchase Order payment and credit inquiries
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (812) 855-4004
- Toll free: (877) 481-0007
- Fax: (812) 856-4452
Include the Purchase Order number in communication to facilitate research and resolution
Disbursement Voucher inquiries
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (812) 856-2499
Include the Disbursement Voucher Document ID in communication to facilitate research and resolution
* Here is the Invoice Status Inquiry. You can research the current processing status of submitted invoices through this link. Please do not resend invoices to Accounts Payable. Contact the AP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if your invoice was sent and arrived prior to the above date. Provide the date sent, the PO# plus sender email information and file name with your inquiry if you have previously sent an invoice that's not yet processed.